Attention Health Republic insurance plan members! Your coverage with Health Republic Insurance of New York will be ending on November 30, 2015. You will need to do two things to remain covered:
- You must select a new health plan by November 30, 2015 to have coverage for December. To do this, please contact the New York State of Health Customer Service Center at 855-355-5777.
- You must select a plan again (or renew in the same plan) between November 16 and December 15, 2015 for coverage to start on January 1, 2016.
Call the Community Service Society Navigator Network at 888-614-5400 if you need help with selecting a new plan for December and/or January coverage.
- November 8th Press Release from the New York State Department of Financial Services
- October 30th Press Release from the New York State Department of Financial Services
- Q&A released by the New York State of Health.
- Instructions on how to select a new health plan on the NYSOH Marketplace if you decide to do it on your own.