Rallies, town halls and phone banks are being held in cities across the nation as part of a National Day of Action to let Congress know it is time to deliver on health reform.
President Barack Obama in New York tonight!
Join local grassroots organizations and unions as they rally to say “We Stand With You for a Strong Public Option” to the President.
Press conference to begin at 5:30, Rally to follow–outside the Hammerstein Ballroom, SW corner of 8th Avenue and West 34th Street.
Health Care Town Hall with Representative Michael McMahon
10 a.m. to 12 noon at the Shore Hill Community Center–9000 Shore Road (bet. 89th & 91st Stss.) in Bay Ridge.
Phone Banks Across NYC!
- Official “Time To Deliver” Call Day at the Organizing for America (OFA) offices (12:00 PM- 4:00 PM). Come to the OFA offices in Manhattan to help make the final push! Click here for details.
- Upper West Side: Baby Boomers “Time to Deliver” Call Party from 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM @ 175 W.93 Street #4H. Bring your cell phone. Click here for details.
- Health Industry Reform – We’re Down to the Line (“Time to Deliver” Call Party) — 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM @ 38 N Moore St. #2, NYC. Click here for details.
- Support for health care reform (Time to Deliver Call Party)
12:00 PM – 12:00 AM @ Arriba-Arriba on Queens Blvd between 40th and 41st street, Sunnyside, NY. Click here for more details.
- Brooklynites for Health Care Reform (Time to Deliver Call Party) — 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM @ 1378 Bedford Ave Apt. 1A in Brooklyn.
Click here for details.
- Many, many more here: Organizing for America