Summer may be immenint, but for now Spring is still in the air…and that means that it is time for:
HCFANY’s annual Statewide Spring Meeting
Friday, June 8th
at SEIU 1199
155 Washington Avenue
11:00 AM – 3:45 PM
(Coffee and Registration at 10:30 AM)
Come find out what’s happening with health reform in New York and at the federal level, and find out what HCFANY will be working on in the coming months.
Joining us will be special guest speaker Troy Oechsner of the Department of Financial Services, who will be providing us with an update on what the state is doing to implement the NYS Health Insurance Exchange.
Agenda topics will include:
- New York’s Health Insurance Exchange and Executive Order
- ACA implementation issues in New York
- Getting ready for the Supreme Court ruling on the ACA
- HCFANY’s new “Listening Tour” campaign on health reform in NY
- Reports from HCFANY Task Forces:
- Health Disparities
- Children, Youth, and Families
We sure hope you can make it!