Yes, it’s a a new year and that means its time for the HCFANY annual meeting! Join us on January 17, 2013 in Albany to celebrate our success over the past year and strategize how, together, we can work with New York State to develop a Health Insurance Exchange that will achieve our long-term goal of quality, affordable health care for all New Yorkers.
The meeting will take place in the “Well” of the Legislative Office Building (LOB) in Albany from 11 am – 3:30 pm (coffee and registration at 10:30 am). Our tentative agenda for the day includes:
- Advocacy goals for 2013 – What we need to accomplish next for New York
- Update on ACA implementation in New York (Exchange staff has been invited)
- Our annual “Advocate of the Year” Award
- How to talk about ACA implementation to policymakers, the media, and the public
- Upcoming workgroup sessions: Help us plan our 2013 activities